Eden of the East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State of Japan

Go down

The State of Japan Empty The State of Japan

Post  Mr. OUTSIDE Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Ever since 9/11, people would say that the world in general was getting more paranoid. Shortly afterward, the U.S.A. invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, despite numerous protests from the U.N. Neighbors began to suspect one another. Friends turned on friends. Terrorism seemed to be everywhere, and no one was sure who to trust.

Japan is showing strange effects greater than everywhere else. The unemployment rate is rising; the population of NEETs is showing more evidently every day. Even in this world at the forefront of technology, people are growing more unhappy, and every day seems to be taking us closer to the edge of a steep slope. At the bottom of this slope, who knew what lay.

People are finding it harder and harder to find good jobs, especially with the growing number of NEETs that fill the cities of Japan, making each one of them facing more competition for ever more exclusive job opportunities. Tuition in school is rising more every year, forcing yet more Japanese into such an ugly status. Japan is entering an uncertain state, one that can't easily be described from someone in the midst of it all.

Japan needs a Messiah.

I saw you in Heaven
and heard of your glory
You saved our world from the fallen angels
I saw Messiah standing,
Standing before me with no words
Nothing but “Hope”.
When we lost dread, a Demon was laughing
But now you are showing us wonder
Giving your love
With awe, down on my knees again
I’ve got to know you’re the one,