Eden of the East
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing method

Go down

Role-Playing method Empty Role-Playing method

Post  Mr. OUTSIDE Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm

This will be a literary role-play, and non-statistical based, with the exception of the bank accounts. Basically, the way this role-playing will be done will be through simple character interaction and events. An example follows:

Praetorius' post: "I don't suppose by 'him'," someone cut in, "you mean a godforsaken and murderous pile of flesh thinly garbed in a black kimono?"

Praetorious' head whipped around, and he saw that the one who spoke was none other than the man with the cane. Praetorious realized that from the moment he'd seen him, there was something awry about him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He wasn't familiar, but Praetorious knew that he wasn't as he seemed.

"Perhaps," he replied, "but first, I'd like to know exactly who you are."

Argyle's post: "No one of too much consequence," Argyle replied. He paused for a moment when his eyes met Praetorius'. He blinked the feeling away quickly; gold irises shouldn't come as too much of a surprise compared to what else he's encountered.

"I'm a homeless, jobless man named Argyle. I was attacked by a monster when I tried to board a bus. It... 'said' Muramasa."
Mr. OUTSIDE
Mr. OUTSIDE
Admin

Character Profile
Name: Mr. OUTSIDE
Gender; Age: Male; unknown
Appearance:

https://edenoftheeast.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum